Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Reading!

I am really excited to start this blog about our family! I tried before to start another blog, but just lost interest.... so this time I am going to do everything in my power to write as often as possible! I think it will be a great way to keep family and friends in the loop with our lives. Hayden is growing up so fast, she is almost ONE, and I want to make everyone feel that they can watch her grow and hear about her daily adventures!

Today my parents are coming to pick Hayden up and take her to their house in Manteca. Lukasz and I will join them in Manteca at some point on Wednesday. I haven't miss a day yet of Hayden's life.... and as much as I will miss her while she's at grandma and grandpa's I think I will enjoy getting a full nights rest, sleeping in, and NOT worrying about all the dirty bottles that need washing! Hopefully she won't miss mommy and daddy too much( I know she won't... but I like to tell myself she will... ha ha)! I think I will use some of my time to work on the hair clips I started making (www.fiddlediddle.com), start decorating for Christmas, and lay on the sofa and be LAZY!
Be a good girl for grandma and grandpa!!
!

No comments: