Monday, December 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYDEN!



Today is a very special day in our lives... Hayden is ONE today! The year sure has flown by, but I have made sure to enjoy every moment of it! Okay Okay... so I didn't enjoy the 1am feedings, but it is all worth it!! The one thing that I always new I wanted to be in life was a mother, but I never expected it to be this wonderful! I feel so lucky to have such a beautiful, happy and healthy daughter. I can't wait to celebrate many more years with her!

On another note.... we had a GREAT Thanksgiving weekend with family! Hayden had tons of fun at grandma and grandpas, but was excited to see us on Wednesday! Thursday we celebrated with my moms side of the family at my aunt Karens. My family is always fun to be around....we are always laughing! Friday I met up with some old high school friends for a late bite to eat.... it always makes me miss them more when I get a chance to spend time with them. I have such awesome friends, it's just too bad we all live so far apart! Then on Saturday we got together with my dads side of the family at my cousin Tony's house in Dublin. Hayden got to play all day with her little cousin Griffin and his puppy! She had a blast playing in all the fall leaves as well! Sunday was another big day for her. We had professional pictures taken and then celebrated her birthday with grandma and grandpa Pason, as well as uncle Robert.

And here we are.... Monday... her birthday!! She went to the doctors this morning for her one year check up! She's one healthy girl... 21.2 lbs (gained about 14 lbs in her first year of life) and 30 inches! She is getting SO big SO fast!


t!

No comments: